Corporate Law And Real Estate Serving Janesville And Surrounding Areas
If you need legal help to start a new business in Wisconsin, an experienced trial lawyer to resolve a dispute or general counsel services you can trust on a day-to-day basis, The Law Office of Mark E. Sostarich can meet your needs.
Drawing on more than 35 years of experience, much of it spent resolving business disputes in litigation and appeals, attorney understands the challenges businesses face in today’s economy and the types of issues and/or mistakes that typically land companies in court. This knowledge has repeatedly proven invaluable in serving business clients outside of the courtroom, as it enables us to deliver counsel and services that effectively reduce the likelihood of disputes and litigation.
A Comprehensive Range Of Legal Services For Businesses Statewide
Based in the city of Elkhorn, corporate law attorney serves the legal needs of business owners and closely held companies statewide, including those in Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Rock, Jefferson, Dane and Walworth counties. This area of our practice includes:
- Business formation/choosing the right type of entity for your needs (partnership, limited liability company, family limited partnership, S corporation, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining compliance with corporate governance and regulatory requirements
- Negotiation, drafting and review of business contracts of every type, including owner/partnership agreements, construction contracts and employment-related restricted covenants, as well as transactions involving major purchases, sales or real estate
- Protection of trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights and other business assets
- General counsel for both routine and extraordinary legal needs
- Business dispute resolution, litigation and appeals
Call Us To Arrange A Free Consultation
We are available to clients 24 hours a day and routinely schedule evening and off-site appointments. To learn more, contact us online or call our office toll free at 800-837-6956 to schedule a free initial consultation with AV Preeminent-rated* Wisconsin business lawyer today.
For your convenience, we also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, and are open to discussing flexible billing arrangements on a case-by-case basis.